Uptown Mall BGC restaurant : Mamma Mia
Fond of Italian cuisine? Then Mamma Mia Restaurant at Uptwon Mall BGC should be your top of mind!
People have various notion when they hear about Italian cuisines, some think about spaghetti, carbonara, pizza, beer, and good times. Well, that is just what the owners of Mamma Mia (Giulius Lapino and Salvatore de Vincentis) want to showcase in their restaurant.
Giulius is half-Italian, so he has a good background about Italian cultures. He relates that Italian people are fond of eating outside their homes where they spend hours to sip their coffee in restaurants, spend their lunch and dinner out, and enjoy quality time together with their friends while music is playing till the wee hours of the night.
Such as what they want to bring the same culture into their own restaurant, a thing that is totally true once you enter in their place. Warm lights and rustic decor give the place a cozy homey ambiance, perfectly balance by good music in the background. If you are looking for a place of comfort and relaxation, this is the best food destination for you. If you are looking for restaurant for your family dinner, still, this is the one for you.
So… what kind of food do they offer in this restaurant? We have tried some of them, and while a lot were not foreign to our taste buds, the quality of ingredients and the excellent marriage of flavors made our dinner such a delight!
From your favorite Italian staples such as pizza and pasta, to risotto, and creamy gelato, a visit to Mamma Mia will definitely make you leave your hungry palete satisfied.
- Porchetta Pizza – This is not just the typical pizza you can find everywhere. It has a unique taste that no one could imitate it. The moment I tried this pizza, it was just pure heaven!
- Mortadella e Pistacchio Pizza – Our favorite! No doubt pistacchios are delicious but we’ve never had (or can even think) to have them in our pizza! It was just crazy good, you need to try it for yourself!
- Spaghetti Carbonara Alla Mamma Mia – People are dying to try this extraordinary Spaghetti Carbonara from Mamma Mia! Honestly, I got intrigued and can’t help but to try this one. Truth to be told, from afar it looks like your familiar Carbonara but once you get a forkful, the taste is just like no other. No one really knows their secret and I don’t think the head chef has plans to spill the beans anytime soon! Fine by me, that means more reason to come back!
- Bistecca Alla Florentina – Just a glance of this from the menu, will surely bring sparkle to your eyes, and we’re pretty sure you won’t be able to resist it. I tried this one, and this is one of the best steaks I’ve ever had.
- Bacon Bombs – I’m calling all bacon lovers out there to try this one to complete your day. This may sound typical dish, but you have to believe, you will definitely add this to your list of favorites!
- Rissotto with Truffle– Omg, the moment I saw this on the menu, I knew I had to taste it! This was absolutely worth it. It was so good, I wanted another order all to myself.
Mamma Mia is quite busy during daytime, and serves group of families and friends, but it doesn’t end there. For people who are partygoers and love to drink, Mamma Mia would still be the best place for whole barkada.
During nighttime, the peaceful ambiance would turn into a chill drinking bar with a wide variety of unique cocktails, shakes, and drinks. We’re pretty sure your officemates and friends will thank you for a great time once you take them here. Have a date? The ambient lighting paired with good food and a great selection of Italian wine is perfect for a sweet time together with your special someone.
“Mother’s knows best.” That is their signature quotation when it comes to this restaurant because right off the bat, you’ll notice that Mamma Mia features a very homes ambiance of their place. But more than that, the owners of this restaurant want to showcase the love that mothers generously give in every household. Filipino and Italian cultures are almost the same when it comes to being family-oriented. Mothers always want the best for their family, especially when serving good food for the people they love.
Big group? No problem! The seats can accommodate up to 100 people. You can even rent this place to hold seminars and other occasions. The restaurant provides a diverse kind of dishes that are suitable even for the most discriminating palete. into your taste.
This restaurant is open from 11 AM to 1 AM. Come visit and experience Mamma Mia’s goodness. Mangiamo!
Address: Ground Floor Uptown BGC
Two hungry bestfriends looking for their next adventure. We do travel x food x lifestyle features.
Follow us on IG: @hungrytravelduo
Email us at email@example.com