Kopi Chan Asian Eatery is a 24/7 Asian diner in Cubao. While Cubao is the center where different peoples’ lives intersect as they travel from one place to another, similarly, Kopi Chan is the place where different kinds of Asian comfort foods intersect.
They serve Chinese, Indonesian, Malaysian, and Indian cuisine. It’s reminiscent of hawker centers, where you can expect good and affordable food.
The diner is a bright and colorful place. There are vibrant murals, cheerful modern posters, an old school Chinese lightbox sign, and traditional calligraphy wall decors. It seems eccentric, but the place has a fun and playful vibe.
We were able to try a lot of their best sellers, and I’m so excited to share it.
- Rendang Eggs (Solo: P48, Sharing: P118) – Soft-boiled eggs in Rendang sauce, which is a bit spicy.
- Gravy Eggs (Solo: P48, Sharing: P118) – These soft-boiled eggs are swimming in creamy Asian gravy.
- KC Clubhouse (P218) – A Chef’s recommended dish, this is Kopi Chan’s version of a Clubhouse with bacon, egg, ham and special KC spread.
- KC Spaghetti (Solo: P138, Sharing: P248) – These are spaghetti noodles topped with Asian spaghetti sauce and curry cheese sauce.
- KungPao Chicken (Solo: 218, Sharing: 398) – Fried chicken fillet tossed in chili sweet soy sauce and peanuts.
- Tausi Beef Ribs (Solo: P278, Sharing: 518) – Beef ribs with tofu and tausi sauce.
- Beef Rendang (Solo: P258, Sharing: 498) – I highly recommend this Indonesian spiced beef ribs cooked in coconut milk.
- Shrimp Past Pork Ribs (Solo: 248 Sharing: P458) – Fried Shrimp paste marinated tomahawk pork belly served with soy tamarind sauce.
- Salt and Pepper Squid (Solo: P268, Sharing: P518) – Salt and pepper spiced fried squid was also very good!
- Beef Noodle Soup (Solo: P198, Sharing: P378) – Braised beef with egg noodles and bokchoy in beef broth.
- KC Chopsuey (Solo: P188, Sharing: P368) – Stir-fried vegetables in oyster sauce with shrimp, chicken, Chinese sausage and quail eggs.
- Kaya French Toast (P198) – Milk soaked bread toast topped with Kaya spread, condensed milk topped with whipped cream and vanilla ice cream on the side.
- Banana Pancakes (P258) – Pancakes with caramelized banana and crunchy peanut butter.
- Salted Egg Pao (P98) – A pair of steamed salted egg custard buns.
- Fried Kaya Buns (P88) – Fried mantou stuffed with Kaya custard.
- KC Sundae (P178) – A sundae made with vanilla, cookies & cream, and salted caramel ice cream topped with cornflakes and candy sprinkles, drizzled with caramel sauce.
We were also able to sample some of their new dishes too before its launch!
- Soy Chicken Congee, which is Chinese rice porridge with soy chicken and half a hard-boiled egg.
- Yang Chow Fried Rice with Egg, which is fried rice made with Chinese sausages, ham, egg and vegetables and topped with a fried egg.
- Nasi Lemak with Charsiu Belly served on a pandan leaf. It has charsiu pork belly, peanuts, spicy anchovies, chili paste and fried egg on top of the rice.
- Nasi Lemak with Beef Rendang, is another full meal served on the pandan leaf. It’s composed of beef rendang, spicy anchovies, peanuts, chili paste and a hard boiled egg.
Since Kopi Chan is named after the word “Coffee,” our feast wouldn’t be complete without it.
- Coffee with Condensed Milk (P100). Similar to Vietnamese coffee, it is freshly brewed black coffee paired with condensed milk on the side. I really liked this because you can adjust the sweetness level yourself.
- Teh Tarik (P100). This popular Malaysian/Indonesian/Singaporean milk tea drink is made with black tea and condensed milk.
- Horlicks (P195). This refreshing drink is made with horlicks, a sweet malted milk and served over ice.
- Milo Dinosaur (P135). A favorite of many Southeast Asian countries, this cold Milo drink is topped with a generous heaping of Milo powder on top.
Kopi Chan Asian Eatery is conveniently located in the middle of Cubao, so it’s accessible for anyone who wants a quick bite of different Asian flavors under one roof. Experience noodles, dimsums, curries, and rendangs in one seating. You’ll no doubt enjoy their budget-friendly prices and simple yet flavorful dishes.
Kopi Chan Asian Eatery
Address: Shopwise Arcade, General Romulo Street, Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City
Operating Hours: 24/7
Contact Number: +63 2 82515863 or +63 977 7486064.
Two hungry bestfriends looking for their next adventure. We do travel x food x lifestyle features.
Follow us on IG: @hungrytravelduo
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org