New Product Alert: Tim Hortons® Milk Tea
Without a doubt, milktea has been the biggest craze among Filipinos for quite sometime now. And why wouldn’t it be? Unlike sodas, it’s light, tasty, and has wide variety of blends and flavors to choose from. And quite recently, the famous Canadian coffee chain brand Tim Hortons® has released its own take of the famous milk tea. A simple but flavorful drink that Filipinos have come to love and enjoy so well. Here’s what you need to know about the new Tim Hortons Milk Tea:
- Tim Hortons® Milk Tea is made from Tims® signature brewed black tea, sweetened with vanilla base and sugar poured over a bed of coffee jelly.
- Love more depth in your milktea? You can add a flavor shot of caramel or hazelnut for just Php 20.00. Or if you’re feeling extra indulgent, you can add both! You can event adjust the sweetness to your preference.
- Tim Hortons® Milk Tea is priced at just Php110 (Small), Php125 (Medium), and Php135 (Large).
Where to Buy the new Tim Hortons Milk Tea
Tim Hortons® Milk Tea is available at the following select branches— Tim Hortons® Net Quad, Tim Hortons® SM City San Lazaro, Tim Hortons® CEU, Tim Hortons® U.N. Square Mall, Tim Hortons® SLC Building, Tim Hortons® L’Ermitage, Tim Hortons® Uptown Mall, Tim Hortons® Greenhills Shopping Center, Tim Hortons® Pearl Plaza, and Tim Hortons® San Lorenzo Place.
Our Review of the Tim Hortons Milk Tea
So the million dollar question is, how’s the taste of the new milk tea from Tim Hortons? Well, I loved it, to be honest! It’s a little sweet for my taste. But the bittersweet flavor of the coffee jelly in it balanced it it out. But overall, for just as cheap as Php 110.00, it’s not a bad deal for a sweet thirst-quencher drink!
Perfect Pairings: Bagels and Artisan Grilled Cheese
Hungry? You can pair the new Tim Hortons Milk Tea with their handcrafted Bagels and Artisan Grilled Cheese. The better news is you can even customize them according to your preference:
- Meat option: Bacon, ham, pepperoni, steak, or chicken strips (grilled/crispy) (add Php50 for any protein) (add Php35 for ham)
- Cheese: Cream cheese, mozzarella, American cheese or cheddar cheese (add Php25 for cream cheese) (add Php15 for any cheese slice)
- Vegetables: Lettuce, tomato, onion (add Php15 for any vegetable)
- Extra sauce: Garlic mayo, chipotle, ranch, honey (add Php25 for any sauce) (add Php10 for honey)
And ICYMI, Tim Hortons has also released recently a delightfully decadent summer drink. The NON-COFFEE ICED CAP is the newest iced blended drink variety from Timmies. And it will surely hit the spot with its light and refreshing taste that everyone craves. Available in 3 refreshingly luscious flavors:
- Cookies and Cream Iced Capp
- Caramel Hazelnut Iced Capp
- Strawberry Shortcake Iced Capp
Available in all branches until May 31 2019 for Php 145.00 (small 12 oz), Php 160.00 (Medium-16 oz.), and Php 175.00 (Large 20 oz.)
Two hungry bestfriends looking for their next adventure. 🙂 We do travel x food x lifestyle features.
Follow us on IG: @hungrytravelduo
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org