Definitely, Paradise Dynasty have left people marking it as the place with the best Xiao Long Bao.
And true enough, on the first bite of the Xiao Long Bao, with or without their special sauces, you will definitely want to go back for it (and for only PHP 188.00 for 6 pieces).
The interior of Paradise Dynasty has an ambient that gives you a Singapore and oriental restaurant vibe. I would also like to commend the server who aren’t only well-groomed and dressed, they have been very welcoming and accommodating to us all throughout.
Fun fact: Paradise Dynasty has dining hall and VIP rooms that can have 10-14 people with PHP 1,000 per person: just the perfect spot to celebrate with your colleagues or your family.
For PHP 388.00 you’ll be able to have their Special Dynasty Xiao Long Bao which I could say one of the best foods we’ve tried here. The flavors are original, ginseng, foie gras, black truffle, cheese, crab rose, garlic, and Szechuan which you’ve got to try the way I’ve listed it as they have advised. Aside from their famous Xiao Long Bao, they also have Crispy Fried Crystal Prawns that has salted egg yolk which is just delectable ( truth, I had wanted more if only I could eat more)
On 16th of September 2018, they will be having their latest addition to their menu which are as follows:
- Fried Duck This will definitely be one of their top foods once launched for any Filipinos are a big fan of duck. It’s also good that they have paired this up with a white bun and special sauce that added flavor to it. The duck itself with the sauce is so good that when we no longer had buns, it’s also good to eat the duck with the greens and the sauce and pair it with rice or even just on its own.
- Grouper with Pine Nuts and Fruits – Fish with the typical Filipino palette favorite, sweet and sour. This one is an easy no brainer thing to order. It’s something everyone can enjoy.
- Grilled Grouper with Tofu in Mapo Tofu Style – For the spicy lovers, this food is totally meant for you for the tofu is cooked with aromatic and spicy sauce that your stomachs will surely crave to have. And as a spicy food lover, this is definitely two thumbs up for me. What I love most about it is the fact that the spiciness isn’t too strong that everyone can still enjoy the flavor without burning their tongue.
- Bok Choy with Garlic – Garlic and vegetables— a simple dish to match all the strong flavored dishes. Something to complete your balanced diet.
- Shanghai Style Braised Pork Belly – Popular dish in China and perfect for those trying the keto diet, the tenderness of the pork belly is just superb aside from the very fact that its special sauce made it really tasty. This is definitely one of my favorites.
Paradise Dynasty has a branch at Conrad Mall of Asia and Podium.
Two hungry bestfriends looking for their next adventure. We do travel x food x lifestyle features.
Follow us on IG: @hungrytravelduo
Email us at email@example.com