Are you getting tired of the same old food menu fast food options? Looking for unique comfort food during stressful weeks? Living in the hustle and bustle of city might even leave you sacrificing your breakfast. Luckily, there’s a new fast food joint in town to fill your hungry tummies and bring a new and exciting flavor to your taste buds: Banh Mi Kitchen.
View this post on Instagram
The #CrunchTest has arrived up north! @banhmikitchen is now open at the 4/F The Block, SM North EDSA. Game to take a bite? . . . #BanhMiTheNorth #BMKN #banhmikitchen #food #foodph #filipinofoodmovement #forkspoonmanila #tastecompany #foodporn #foodstagram #spotmyfood #gourmanila #foodgrammerph #yummyph #foodph #whattoeatph #spotmyfood #foodgrammer #foodpic #foodoftheday #eeeeats #manilaeatup #discovermnl #bookymanila #yelpmanila #wimyummy #zomatoph #spotph
Banh Mi Kitchen: Healthy Comfort Food
Personally, this has been our ultimate comfort food for awhile now, and we will never substitute this to any food chains. At SM Hypermart, my granny is in fact the number 1 buyer (or at least one of the most loyal customers ) of Banh Mi Kitchen. She goes there regularly and even uses grocery shopping as an excuse to go and buy her favorite food. Never misses out what Banh Mi Kitchen offers, we tell you! With a good selection of flavors, this banh mi place is definitely a must try for every hungry foodie!
Our Banh Mi Kitchen Favorites
What food do they offer? Here are the items that Tina and I both tried and we loved!
- The Classic – Their baguette sandwich is perfectly baked for its crispy texture. This is their best seller and most basic sandwich. For beginners, The Classic sandwich is the best choice for you. The ingredients consists of cilantro, pate, mayo, hoisin sauce, pickled vegetables, and sliced Vietnamese ham. One of our go-to banh mi favorites!
- Kani Bonito – The sandwiches Banh Mi Kitchen offer ranges from light to heavy. If you are not that hungry and just want to take snack, you can try this one. Kani Bonito is the perfect “lighter” substitute for ham with crabstick and some sprinkle of tuna flakes. This is Karla’s favorite!
- Beef Rendang – Not a fan of pork or seafood? Don’t worry! Banh Mi Kitchen offers a Beef Rendang sandwich. This has a taste of smoked beef combined with coconut milk. Savory, creamy, delicious!
- Lemongrass Pork Banh Mi – Its flavor is almost the same as the Classic sandwich. The ingredients are combination of Vietnamese bbq pork, pate, cucumber, pickled radish and carrot, mayo and hoisin sauce. Savor the flavor together with its crispy sandwich baguette. The taste is like no other
- Korean Beef Stew – Annyeonghaseyo Korean lovers! Try this Korean beef stew and taste the marinated Korean beef. This is new menu from Banh Mi Kitchen and must try for ever beef lover.
- Buffalo Chicken Chicharrones Banh Mi – This one is my grandma’s favorite and she told me that she would not substitute it to any other sandwiches. The spicy flavor is savory, and add the crunchiness of skin chicharrones inside this sandwich. This is totally amazingly good.
- Wagyu Tapa Banh Mi – This Wagyu Tapa is perfectly marinated. This sandwich is mixed with omelette, pate and vegetables. Wagyu sandwich is one of the must tries at Banh Mi Kitchen.
You can complement these sandwiches with Banh Mi Kitchen’s pho as well. Take note though that their pho doesn’t have noodles. But the broth is perfectly simmered and perfectly match with these delicious menus.
Drinks by Banh Mi Kitchen
Vietnamese cuisine is pretty much known to be paired with their traditional coffee, and Banh Mi does it pretty well! After indulging in their crunchy banh mi sandwiches, feel instantly refreshed with their Vietnamese iced coffee. The coffee is naturally strong than the usual Filipino taste, though the creamy condensed milk added into it will surely bring great taste to you buds. Not a fan of coffee? They also have their own version of the Vietnamese milk tea (Tina’s favorite).
So where can you find Banh Mi Kitchen to take the ultimate #CrunchTest? Their branches are now expanding, and you can find them in many places at Manila. They have branches at SM Hypermart, Megamall, Pearl Drive, Stop Over, SM the Block.
Banh Mi Kitchen Now Open for Franchise
The first franchise was established at SM the Block, near the cinema. So, if you want to be the first Banh Mi franchiser, you can contact their main branch and have your own Banh Mi kitchen at your place. Finally, no more boring breakfast or lunch breaks anymore! Just grab your sandwich and you are all set. You are not just full, but your taste buds will definitely be happy all throughout the day with Banh Mi Kitchen’s authentic Vietnamese sandwich filled with all those savory, awesome fillings.
By tasting their food, you are also tasting what Vietnam Asia truly offers. Once you tried, you will surely come back for more!
Curious how the best #BanhMi sandwiches in town are made? Check this out! Taken at the opening of Banh Mi Kitchen’s first franchise store at SM North EDSA.
#FoodPH #BanhMiTheNorth #FilipinoFoodMovement
Posted by Karlaroundtheworld on Tuesday, November 28, 2017
Two hungry bestfriends looking for their next adventure. 🙂 We do travel x food x lifestyle features.
Follow us on IG: @hungrytravelduo
Email us at email@example.com